ANNUAL CLOSURE OF CAMPSITE Les Tailladis from 01/11/2020 until 15/04/2021
PREVENTIVE MEASURES AGAINST COVID 19
1) Covid 19 manager : The Covid 19 manager at Campsite Les Tailladis is Yuri Hirsch, the owner and manager, who is on site 24/24 hrs and 7/7.
2) Installation of hydro alcoholic gel dispensers : In strategic places, for example in front of the reception & the campsite shop and in the sanitary block, dispenser terminals with hydro alcoholic gel have been installed to allow you to disinfect your hands regularly.
3) Masks : In the restaurant and on the terrace, the staff will wear a mask while serving. The actual rules are that you come in wearing a mask, but as soon as you're seated, you can remove your mask.
4) Regular disinfection of places at risk : We are committed to cleaning the most frequented places on the campsite very regularly; that is to say the toilet block, the terrace, the bar and the restaurant.
5) Pool & lake : The swimming pool and the lake are open. The doses of chlorine in the pool have been increased to ensure hygienic safety. For the moment, the deckchairs are only admitted when disinfected after every use.
6) Safety distance restaurant and terrace : We respect the safety distance between tables & chairs in the restaurant and on the terrace in order to create a secure space for everyone.
We are committed to following state guidelines for security policies to prevent the spreading of the virus and we will keep you posted on updated changes.